2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview and Highlights
As one of the most-awarded SUVs on the market today, the Grand Cherokee is an excellent vehicle already, but the Jeep brand does not stand still. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L adds large amounts of interior space and cargo room, while at the same time providing extra amenities and technology for the occupants of all three rows. With this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, we’ll explore what this amazing piece of craftsmanship can do for you and your family on the streets of Corpus Christi and beyond.
New Jeep Grand Cherokee L Features
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L adds to the already award-winning Grand Cherokee, with fresh aesthetics, more legroom in every row of seating, and features that would make any Kingsville driver want to get behind the wheel. These are a few of the features that got the Grand Cherokee L named as the Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s AutoWorld:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Dimensions and Cargo Room
For errands, road trips, and daily life around Port Lavaca, space is a great thing to have. The Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers all the cabin space you need, and then some:
- Total passenger volume: 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume: 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom: 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom: 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom: 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom: 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom: 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom:37.3 inches
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Towing Capability
The Grand Cherokee L has an enormous interior volume for people, cargo, or both, but it can also tow up to 7,200 pounds when the class-exclusive 5.7L V8 engine is optioned. This SUV is also protected with all the standard Jeep safety features as well.
Get in the Driver’s Seat of a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is an incredible machine, and we’d love to give you a test drive at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass! Check out our many online resources to help you with your purchase, including our online finance application and car buying tips. Contact us today!
More from Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass
Although power and performance around Corpus Christi roads are most likely the first things you envision about the Dodge Charger sedan, you may also be wondering about the 2023 Dodge Charger’s fuel efficiency. View InventoryManufacturer Information 2023 Dodge Charger Miles Per Gallon by Trim Level Regardless of your budget or desired power level,…
You have more than likely heard its familiar roar as it tears down Corpus Christi roads. After all, the Dodge Charger is the epitome of American muscle, and this the 2023 Dodge Charger models are no exception. You can choose between seven different configurations on this year’s Charger lineup, each model jam-packed with stunning features….
Shopping around Corpus Christi for a tenacious RAM truck? Then look no further than the brand-new RAM 1500. This year’s RAM 1500 provides you with impressive engine specs and lavish interior features, so you can stay thoroughly entertained during your grueling hauls throughout the Kingsville area. View New 1500 InventoryManufacturer Information But how…