How Much Does the 2022 RAM 1500 Weigh?
Curious as to how much a 2022 RAM 1500 weighs? Below we’ll go over all the different weights and measurements, from the 2022 RAM 1500 curb weight (which is perhaps the most useful metric to consider for many drivers), and other specialty measurements that can be useful to know when hauling heavy loads around Corpus Christi and Kingsville . If you have any questions, just contact us here at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass!
RAM 1500 Weight Ratings
First, let’s go over the different measurements and why they matter. Curb weight is the general weight of a vehicle as it sits next to the curb, ready to go. This includes fluids like fuel and oil, and represents a vehicle unladen and prepared to start up and drive away.
For maximum payload, the GVWR ,or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, is what you’re looking for. The GVWR is how much the vehicle can weigh when loaded to the brim with passengers, cargo, and any additional gear, and still safely drive.
For towing, be aware of the maximum safe weight of the loaded vehicle when combined with a loaded tow trailer. This is the Gross Combined Weight Rating, or GCWR.
Towing capacity is how much weight the vehicle can tow safely, including the trailer. Tongue weight, is how much weight is placed on the trailer hitch by the trailer itself.
2022 RAM 1500 Curb Weight
Here are the curb weights of different RAM 1500 models:
- 1500 Tradesman: 4,775 pounds
- 1500 Tradesman HFE: 4,785 pounds
- 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,785 pounds
- 1500 Laramie: Between 5,022
- 1500 Rebel: 5,127 pounds
- 1500 Limited Longhorn: 5,199 pounds
- 1500 Limited: 5,323 pounds
- 1500 TRX: 6,439 pounds
2022 RAM 1500 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
These are the Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings of different RAM 1500 models:
- 1500 Tradesman: 7,100 pounds
- 1500 Tradesman HFE: 6,010 pounds
- 1500 Big Horn: 6,800 pounds
- 1500 Laramie: 6,900 pounds
- 1500 Rebel: 6,900 pounds
- 1500 Limited Longhorn: 6,900 pounds
- 1500 Limited: 6,900 pounds
- 1500 TRX: 7,800 pounds
RAM 1500 GCWR, Towing Capacity, & Payload Capacity
2022 RAM 1500 Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR)
- 1500 Tradesman: 12,900 pounds
- 1500 Tradesman HFE: 11,900 pounds
- 1500 Big Horn: 11,900 pounds
- 1500 Laramie: 11,900 pounds
- 1500 Rebel: 12,900 pounds
- 1500 Limited Longhorn: 11,900 pounds
- 1500 Limited: 13,900 pounds
- 1500 TRX: 15,160 pounds
2022 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
- 1500 Tradesman: Up to 7,690 pounds
- 1500 Tradesman HFE: 6,750 pounds
- 1500 Big Horn: Up to 6,750
- 1500 Laramie: Up to 6,510
- 1500 Rebel: Up to 7,410 pounds
- 1500 Limited Longhorn: Up to 6,340 pounds
- 1500 Limited: Up to 8,210 pounds
- 1500 TRX: 8,100 pounds
2022 RAM 1500 Payload Capacity
- 1500 Tradesman: Up to 2,320 pounds
- 1500 Tradesman HFE: 1,220 pounds
- 1500 Big Horn: Up to 2,010 pounds
- 1500 Laramie: Up to 1,880
- 1500 Rebel: Up to 1,770
- 1500 Limited Longhorn: Up to 1,700 pounds
- 1500 Limited: Up to 1,580 pounds
- 1500 TRX: 1,310 pounds
Explore RAM 1500 Weight and Capability at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass
Do you have additional questions about 2022 RAM 1500 weight? Visit our showroom near Port Lavaca! We’ve got an excellent online financing application and car buying tips to make your experience wonderful.
More from Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass
Although power and performance around Corpus Christi roads are most likely the first things you envision about the Dodge Charger sedan, you may also be wondering about the 2023 Dodge Charger’s fuel efficiency. View InventoryManufacturer Information 2023 Dodge Charger Miles Per Gallon by Trim Level Regardless of your budget or desired power level,…
You have more than likely heard its familiar roar as it tears down Corpus Christi roads. After all, the Dodge Charger is the epitome of American muscle, and this the 2023 Dodge Charger models are no exception. You can choose between seven different configurations on this year’s Charger lineup, each model jam-packed with stunning features….
Shopping around Corpus Christi for a tenacious RAM truck? Then look no further than the brand-new RAM 1500. This year’s RAM 1500 provides you with impressive engine specs and lavish interior features, so you can stay thoroughly entertained during your grueling hauls throughout the Kingsville area. View New 1500 InventoryManufacturer Information But how…