How To Lift Your Truck
A truck like the RAM 1500 already comes equipped with plenty of power, but if you’re headed off road near Kingsville, a lift kit will come in handy. Find out how Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass can help you lift your truck today.
How Do I Lift My Truck?
There are a few different ways to lift your truck using a lift kit. These include:
- If you’re looking to restore a broken in suspension, this lift method replaces existing leaf-spring shackles.
- A spindle front lift kit will raise your Ram 1500 by 2-3 inches and can be paired with a full lift kit.
Suspension Lift Kits
- A suspension lift kit enhances the Ram 1500’s off-road ability. Block and coil spacers as well as shock absorbers, new spindles, and mounting brackets give your truck a height advantage
Body Lift Kits
- A Ram 1500 lift kit without suspension lift increases the ride height without affecting the suspension and ride quality.
Short/Long Arm Suspension Lift Kits
- A short-arm kit is easier to install, while long-arm kits are harder. However, long-arm kits provide a smoother ride, and Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass can help with installation.
Why Lift Your Ram 1500 Pickup?
Installing a truck lift on your own or through a trusted dealer gives you a height advantage over a model you’d get straight from the manufacturer. In addition, you’ll enjoy a more even ride without compromising the truck’s suspension. Other advantages include:
- More height to get over rocks and other obstacles
- Smoother ride on Port Lavaca streets
- Extra confidence when off-roading
Where Can I Find Lifted Trucks and Lifted Jeeps?
At Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass, we offer a wide range of lifted and custom off-road vehicles along with our selection of Mopar parts. For the best off-roading experience nearAransas Pass, test drive a new RAM 1500 model. Compare it to the Chevy Silverado to find out which one offers exclusive utility features.
More From Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass
When you’re driving a Ram 2500 through Corpus Christi, you might be wondering about the Ram 2500 towing capacity. This pickup truck is built to haul whatever you can throw at it and at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass, you’ve got a dealership that can sell you one, service it, and get parts for it as well. Stay tuned…
Raring and ready to learn more about the new 2020 Chrysler 300? Here at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass, we want to help. If you’re interested in reading new Chrysler 300 reviews or specs, we’re happy to go over those with you. Looking instead, to learn more about Chrysler 300 prices and trims? We’re here to help at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass!…
Some midsize SUVs offer plenty of towing capability but skimp on luxury and refinement. Others are jam-packed with the latest safety features and technologies but lack power. Then, there are SUVs like the three-row 2020 Dodge Durango midsize crossover. Not only is the new Durango more than capable when it comes to towing (the Dodge…