How To Lift Your Truck
A truck like the RAM 1500 already comes equipped with plenty of power, but if you’re headed off road near Kingsville, a lift kit will come in handy. Find out how Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass can help you lift your truck today.
How Do I Lift My Truck?
There are a few different ways to lift your truck using a lift kit. These include:
- If you’re looking to restore a broken in suspension, this lift method replaces existing leaf-spring shackles.
- A spindle front lift kit will raise your Ram 1500 by 2-3 inches and can be paired with a full lift kit.
Suspension Lift Kits
- A suspension lift kit enhances the Ram 1500’s off-road ability. Block and coil spacers as well as shock absorbers, new spindles, and mounting brackets give your truck a height advantage
Body Lift Kits
- A Ram 1500 lift kit without suspension lift increases the ride height without affecting the suspension and ride quality.
Short/Long Arm Suspension Lift Kits
- A short-arm kit is easier to install, while long-arm kits are harder. However, long-arm kits provide a smoother ride, and Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass can help with installation.
Why Lift Your Ram 1500 Pickup?
Installing a truck lift on your own or through a trusted dealer gives you a height advantage over a model you’d get straight from the manufacturer. In addition, you’ll enjoy a more even ride without compromising the truck’s suspension. Other advantages include:
- More height to get over rocks and other obstacles
- Smoother ride on Port Lavaca streets
- Extra confidence when off-roading
Where Can I Find Lifted Trucks and Lifted Jeeps?
At Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass, we offer a wide range of lifted and custom off-road vehicles along with our selection of Mopar parts. For the best off-roading experience nearAransas Pass, test drive a new RAM 1500 model. Compare it to the Chevy Silverado to find out which one offers exclusive utility features.
More From Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass
Contact Us New RAM 1500 Inventory Named a Consumer Guide® Best Buy, the 2020 RAM 1500 is top in its class. Notable for its superior towing capacity and affordable price, the RAM 1500 trim levels offer a range of style and performance options that are bound to be perfect for you. 2020 RAM 1500…
Known for its impressive prowess and performance, the Dodge Challenger has gained many fans over the years. Like other SRT® Dodge vehicles, the Challenger has been enhanced in 2019, taking this muscle car to the next level. Every 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat configuration provides an exciting ride, sleek exterior, and jealousy-inducing performance. But which…
Are you located in Kingsville or Port Lavaca and searching for a great new SUV to improve your commute? Take a look at the new Jeep Wrangler trim levels, from the Wrangler Sport to the Wrangler Moab, and let the experts at Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass give you insight into each model! Whichever Wrangler you opt for, this reliable…