2019 Ram 1500 Exterior Dimensions and Features
At Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass, we’ve heard a lot of talk about the 2019 Ram 1500 exterior. Whether you’ve got a preference for the All New model of the Classic, it’s tough to argue with the capability beneath the style. Take a closer look at the Ram 1500 dimensions and features below, and then stop by the dealership to get behind the wheel and see why so many drivers choose a Ram over a Silverado.
Ram 1500 Exterior Features
The latest Ram 1500 exterior takes style to the next level with a brand new look.
- Take a look at the front of the truck to admire options like sleek LED headlamps, elaborate grille design, and active grille shutters.
- In the back, the aluminum tailgate is fitted with a built-in spoiler and updated badging to let the world know that you know quality.
- Kingsville drivers can customize your Ram 1500 exterior with tons of different features to make your new truck suit your style perfectly.
- Explore available wheel options like 20-inch premium painted part clad aluminum designs and 18-inch black painted wheels.
Ram’s Practical Design
The Ram 1500 exterior isn’t just for show. The latest model also integrates practical design features that make your life just a little easier. Take a look at some of your options below:
- The RamBox Cargo Management System provides two illuminated bins with built-in locks and drainage holes, along with a 115-volt power outlet.
- Depending on your Ram 1500 configuration, you can store up to 61.5 cubic feet in the cargo bed. That’s large enough for 4×8 feet sheets of plywood.
- Accessing your storage space is easier than ever with available features like power side running boards and dampened tailgate, which open with just a touch.
See the 2019 Ram 1500 Exterior Firsthand
Now that you’re familiar with the fantastic Ram 1500 exterior features, why not experience this popular truck for yourself? Head to Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass, serving the greater Corpus Christi area, to get behind the wheel with our experts! Contact us to get started.
Learn More About the Ram 1500
How much can a Ram 1500 tow? When the Ram 1500 is properly equipped, the light-duty configuration has a max towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. This has helped the iconic truck earn the Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing capacity designation. All-new for the 2019 model year, the Ram 1500 builds upon the success of the 2018…
At Allen Samuels CDJR Aransas Pass, we’ve heard a lot of talk about the 2019 Ram 1500 exterior. Whether you’ve got a preference for the All New model of the Classic, it’s tough to argue with the capability beneath the style. Take a closer look at the Ram 1500 dimensions and features below, and then stop by the dealership…
Aransas Pass drivers excited for a new truck should start and end their search with Ram — the 2019 Ram 1500 configurations have a model that’s right for nearly anyone. From Corpus Christi to Kingsville, whether you need a capable work truck or an occasional tower, the Ram 1500 trim levels have something for you. View Inventory…